Friday, June 18, 2010

6/17/10

Well, I'm home. The bus ride was insane. I barely got any sleep. It just was not comfortable. Looking out the of the oversized landscape windows on the bus, I had some time to reflect. Finally, after 11 hours, we arrived in Kalamazoo.
Me and my brother (who picked me up) went to Olde Peninsula and had some really scrumptious food.
There is no other feeling than that "home sweet home" feeling....especially after 4+ weeks. The smell, the small little things that make it home, the feeling when you walk in....it was comforting.
Just as I was about to take a much needed nap, I went to catch up with a good friend over coffee in Saugatuck. We walked the streets and then went to go have dinner. It was delicious! I love the town of Saugatuck.
I really hope I enjoy my stay here at home. I'm not going to let anything get in the way of it, or at least I'm going to try. I need to make this time away for me. When I go back, the craziness will start. My head will be turning like an F5 tornado, I'm sure. We will see what the town has in store of me tomorrow.
Night all

No comments:

Post a Comment