Monday, May 31, 2010

5/31/10

Happy Memorial Day!

I didn't go to any parade or anything today. In fact, this post will be quite short because I really didn't do anything today. Haha.
I slept until 1:30ish--which was amazing because I won't be able to do that until next sunday....blahhhhh.
Me, the staff member i'm staying with and his neighbor had a tiny "cook out" if you will call it that. Very low-key. The rest of the night was just relaxing.

It was a HORRIBLE thunderstorm today. I was laying in bed, watching a TV show on my laptop and all of a sudden I saw brightest flash of lightening with the loudest crash of thunder I've ever experienced in my life. I literally jumped high in my bed and had that deer in the headlights look. I really thought I was going to have a heart attack. My heart was racing so much. I started to shake, i was so frightened by it!!! haha. don't laugh! it was so scary!!!

Tomorrow I get back to PST (training). I'm so excited for this week! Thursday is the Ropes Course, Friday is the Potluck, and Saturday is the Arts Festival and "Paddle at the Point". The "point" is the area where all 3 rivers that run through pittsburgh area meet up and form a "point", of course. I'm learning so much about Pittsburgh, haha.

Well, until tomorrow, good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment