Tuesday, May 25, 2010

5/25/10

Second day of PST!
It was a long day, again. We learned a lot of stuff including interviewing skills, positive reward punishment with children, Positive framing, how to talk about AmeriCorps to others, and how to manage and record our time log-in/out. Its more complicated than you think.
Anyway, I'm getting more excited about meeting my kids! Tomorrow is the "meet and greet". Basically....its 9am-4pm with interviewing with the different "host sites" The host sites are where we will be placed. It could be the county Jail, the YMCA, a park, school, etc.
It was another great day in pittsburgh, weather-wise.
I love how I can eat my lunch outside on a picnic table stones throw from the river, right in the middle of the city! Love it!
But on the other hand...i miss you all. Yeah..all of you :(
Tomorrow I am going to see an apartment. Supposably it is an apartment on top of an indian place? Who knows, we'll see tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment