Thursday, May 20, 2010

5/19/10

It is technically May 20th, but it's 2:30 am. I'm going to count it as the 19th. Because this is my blog, and I can :)
So, I promised many many people i would keep in touch with my...."adventure" to pittsburgh. I thought this might be a good way to do so.

Today was hard... Saying goodbye to people at work was so difficult. I cried when I left in my car. Got myself back together and went home to finish packing.
The wonderful Williams family took me out to dinner (last dinner in kzoo :( ) at CiCis. After some interesting conversations, i went home, packed my car up, and said goodbye to Megan. Definitely started to tear up when driving.

I came home and started to talk to my mom about things and she was a little tipsy. I don't blame her, its her birthday tomorrow and she had a little fun w/ her friends.


Just wasn't feeling the best today. So emotional. I don't have a definite place to stay in Pitt right now. I have two offers but I just don't feel comfortable with either one. We'll see what happens with that. I'm feeling nervous, scared, frustrated, sad, anxious, and a little curious to see what happens...not really feeling happy or excited at all.

Tomorrow we (me and phill) are putting things in storage and it is my mom's birthday. tomorrow is also my last real day here. Friday morning I leave :(

Hooray to my first blog :)

1 comment:

  1. Jeremy!!! lol well i hope that you have a grat time in pitsburg and i hope that megan and i will be able to come there to see you. its gunna be hard for megan to not see you. but if you need anything or just a friendly voice you have numbers!!! use them haha have a fun filled safe trip man!

    ReplyDelete