Sunday, May 23, 2010

5/22/10

Today was a good day!
I met up with 2 other fellow KEYS members today and we took a nice walking tour of the Downtown area. We went to the Cathedral of Learning building. It is part of the University of Pittsburgh's campus. It is the tallest education building in the country and 2nd tallest in the world! It was sooo amazing inside. Just beautiful.
A little later on we decided to go out for some grub. We went to an amazing place called the Primanti Brothers Sandwiches. It was a cajun chicken breast with a HUGE serving of slaw and fries on it between soft thick slices of french bread. I had no idea how to eat it!
After that, we came back and me, one of the KEYS staff member, one of our boss, and 2 other KEYS members met up for social time, snacks, and Trivial Pursuit Pop Culture. Of course I did not win, haha. But I sure enjoyed everyones company! Tomorrow I am looking at a place to rent. Suppose to thunderstorm here tomorrow :)
Speaking of, tomorrow is my last day of freedom before the kids get the best of me. haha.
Good night!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're meeting people and getting out and seeing the sights. Have a wonderful first day Monday, can't wait to hear about it!

    ReplyDelete