Wednesday, May 26, 2010

5/26/10

Hey! So it makes me smile that i have 6 "followers"! haha.
anyway, TODAY WAS CRAZY!!! haha.
the whole day was dedicated to interviewing the different host sites to which we can be placed at for our service. I was in the first group (of 3). There were 19 different sites, and we had 7 minutes at each site. it was basically like a speed-dating type of thing. Time went by soooo fast. I can tell some of the sites were pretty impressed with me :) At age 20, I think i have done a lot with volunteering with a bunch of organizations, working while in school, getting a 4.0...
Before i knew it, the 2 hours was up and i did 19 interviews in a little over 2 hours.
the bad part was....after that got done at about 11:20ish, I had the rest of the day to do practically nothing. Talk and meet new people, play games, and whatever we think of. haha. had to do that until 4:00..ugh what a long day. made me sooo tired.
I think i did pretty well though!!! I heard that a lot of sites liked me and thought I was impressive, So i feel good about this!!!!
Tomorrow is all about conflict resolution...that should be fun.. :S

As always.....I miss everyone. Every day, at some point I miss everyone and everything back home. :)
Leave some love ;)

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're having a good time hon :) have you found a place to stay yet? miss you! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny--I have not, and have put that on hold because there are some sites that offer free housing if you are offered the position.

    Sheree-- i LOVE and MISS you too :)

    ReplyDelete