Sunday, July 18, 2010

I know what you are thinking.... "Finally!"
There have been so many good times that have happened and as much as I would love to write and reminiscent about them, I am going to express about something a little more broad.
25. The number of days left of this summer internship.
One reason I wanted to start this blog is for this moment. To look back on the first couple of blogs. At this time, I can look back, smile, laugh and think....how could I ever hate being here? Because truth be told, I hated being here so much I looked into booking out of this program. I had almost had enough.
Time went on. I met more people. Deep, meaningful conversations were made. Emotions changed. I went to CLUB. I worshiped. Songs.....hit home. Real bad. I have realized where I am, spiritually and physically. It has been a powerful journey. I have learned so much, mostly about myself and where I stand on faith. No one here is trying to change me. I feel so at home here. I have had the time of my life. I'm not sure what there is to come of this next year.
Whatever I choose to do for this next year, I ask of two things..
(1) Guidance to show me where my next chapter of life will be
(2) Continual support from you guys, my friends, and I only can hope that I can get half the support that my friends give me, from my family.

1 comment:

  1. awwwww i'm so excited for ya hunny!! i support you 100% and am so glad you're happy!!! :)

    ReplyDelete